Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Freebies

Over at Pixelscrapper.com they have a monthly blog train With all kinds of digital goodness. This is my first time participating.  I got carried away too. Made like an enormous amount of stuff. I hope you can use these creations.  Frankly, I would love to see them too.

The downloads may take awhile. Lots of freebie goodness!
Here is the download for the full kit, top picture:  
Here is the download for the add on kit, bottom picture:  

Please drop by www.pixelscrapper.com  for more blog fun.

Also, you will find a new store location for new and old cutter files. There are more artists on this site too!
Find the link below and thanks for Looking!



  1. These are terrific, Retta! Thanks!

  2. Thank you so much! (and I love your birds too!)

  3. Thank you Elizabeth and Linda. I just started and almost couldn't stop!!

  4. Thank you for sharing with us. Cute birds by the way :)

  5. Thank you for your contribution to the Pixel Scrapper blog train, Retta. It's so big and bright and beautiful! And I am so happy to add it to my "Thankful" stash of goodies. Much appreciated.

    1. Thank you for dropping by. I hope you have fun with it!!

  6. Thank you for such wonderful kits! I think they are great.


I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!