Friday, April 25, 2014

By the Sea

 Again I've been out of touch awhile. So more news than one post should hold. But to fill in a bit, I have a friend who is very creative and uses many things I design.

 I would like to share something right now. Karen Conner used a digi Stamp I designed for Robyns Fetish to create a wonderful canvas.  The new digi has not been posted yet, but there are plenty more.



Check out Karen's Blog Here 
and please leave her some love on her blog.

I am also selling card size stencils for $3 .75 each  plus shipping. All hand drawn and made by me just for you! I've got almost 100 in the store at www.ididitcreations.com/club under Stencils by Retta
With almost 50 more coming out soon.


Thanks for looking, more to come if I can catch up with myself!

 Blessings everyone!

 Retta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!