Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Hello Everyone,

 Hello Everyone,

 I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving here in the US. For those in other locals, I hope this finds you well also!

 I've been working on several things and again keep forgetting to share. Here is my latest project. It has been wonderful thinking of Christmas and why we celebrate. I can't help thinking of how much Christ loved us. Knowing ahead of time what it would cost Him. Yet because of Love, He came just for us, for me.

 With much love I made this ornament with a battery tea light candle inside.   I have to make the hanger yet.   I'm entering it in the PTT192  challenge  Here!

Also entering in this challenge Here!



Don't tell anyone, it may be for their Christmas! Blessings!
 Retta

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful reminder of the true meaning of Christmas, tfs! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...Thanks for joining us on the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog....

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so creative and pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the inside light!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete

I am really excited you chose to visit. Your comments mean a lot to me and i so appreciate them. Have a very special day, and thank you!